J&J Family of Companies Senior Technical Support Engineer in Helena, Montana
DePuy Synthes Sales, Inc., a member of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies, is recruiting for a Senior Technical Support Engineer! This is a remote opportunity in the United States. Candidates must have the ability to work from 8am-5pm PST.
** A secure, quiet, distraction-free work environment is required during your scheduled work shift.
DePuy Synthes Companies of Johnson & Johnson is the largest, most innovative and comprehensive orthopaedic and neurological business in the world. DePuy Synthes Companies offer an unparalleled breadth and depth of products, services and programs in the areas of joint reconstruction, trauma, spine, sports medicine, neurological, craniomaxillofacial, power tools and biomaterials. Building on the legacy and strengths of two great companies, more agile and better equipped to meet the needs of today’s evolving health care environment. With a focus on activating insights to develop innovative, comprehensive solutions, we are inspired to advance patient care in greater ways than either company could accomplish on its own.
Our Senior Technical Support Engineer is responsible for ensuring our VELYS Digital Surgery robotic platform delivers outstanding patient outcomes. They are responsible for resolving complex customer inquiries and rapidly resolving any customer technical support needs.
• Handle complex customer technical inquires and complaints on the phone.
• Determine level of complexity of calls and escalate as necessary to achieve maximum first-time resolution.
• Provide individualized response to customer concerns or inquiries.
• Provide complex information and technical support for equipment, and product concerns.
• Understand and complies with all regulatory requirements as defined by management and outlined in current standard operating procedures.
• Deliver excellent customer experience by providing a high level of customer satisfaction relative to telephone support, training, and onsite support.
• Evaluate customer needs and recommend measures to avoid future issues.
• Act as a customer advocate to represent customer needs internally.
• Assure that issues identified by customers are appropriately addressed during training.
• Escalate product performance issues appropriately.
• Maintain advanced technical self-competence, knowledge of company procedures, and interpersonal skills.
• Assist Service Customer Care team members with troubleshooting and complaint handling.
• Consistently provide timely responses to customer inquiries and resolution for customer issues.
• Advise management of changing needs of customer base and recommend process changes to accommodate customer requirements.
• Communicate effectively with senior management and work cooperatively with coworkers.
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Bachelor’s Degree, Military Technical Training or equivalent capital equipment maintenance experience
4 years of Technical Support experience
Proven remote, customer facing experience, applying technical troubleshooting principles and technical service operations practices and procedures
Biomedical or Technical Service experience in related industries such as medical devices or healthcare
Ability to work collaboratively with across functions with business partners
Proficient verbal and written communication skills
Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
Ability to work from 8am-5pm PST
Ability to travel up tp 25% travel domestic
Advanced Technical Degree
Knowledge of Service Management Tools, such as ONE MD or SAP systems
Knowledge of Call Center Infrastructure (such as Genesys)
United States-Idaho, United States-Illinois, United States-Indiana, United States-Minnesota, United States-Montana, United States-New Mexico, United States-Nevada, United States-Oregon, United States-Texas, United States-Utah, United States-Washington, United States-Wisconsin, United States-Wyoming, United States-Arizona, United States-Colorado
DePuy Synthes Sales, Inc. (6032)