ManTech ICBM Chief Engineer in Hill AFB, Utah
Secure our Nation, Ignite your Future
Secure our Nation, Ignite your Future
ManTech is currently seeking experienced professionals for the Air Force Nuclear Weapons Center at Hill Air Force Base-Ogden, Utah. This will be supporting the Integration Support Contract (ISC) 2.0. Intercontinental Ballistic Missile (ICBM) weapon systems.
As the Employer of Choice in the government services and solutions industry, ManTech seeks like minds who exhibit a sense of service, creativity and dedication. The ManTech family comprises a diverse yet united group of nearly 8,000 talented professionals around the globe, each bringing distinct backgrounds and skill sets to the team. Nearly half of us are veterans.
ICBM Chief Engineer
Required Experience & Responsibilities:
• Professional Engineering License desired
• Weapon Systems Knowledge (Nuclear platform -Ohio Class, Bomber, Warheads)
• MS&A Experience
• Systems Engineering Certification desired
• Relevant core and advanced certifications as established/required per local, national and international industry standards or as necessitated by performance expectations associated with level of appointment
• Systems Engineering Experience and/or Certification
• 6+ yrs of progressive responsibility in providing technical leadership
• Able to create unified user experiences throughout a given application
• Experienced with developing and orchestrating usability studies and addressing issues that are discovered
• Provide technical direction for development, engineering, interfacing, integration and testing of complex hardware/software systems, including requirements elicitation and analysis & functional allocation
• Conduct system requirements reviews
• Develop concepts of operation & interface standards
• Develop system architectures
• Perform technical and nontechnical assessment & mgmt
• End-to-end flow analysis
• Generating and reviewing designs for technical accuracy, completeness and appropriateness
• Principal skill set includes ability to perform all stated/implied duties within this tier and those reasonably derived from preceding tiers
Educational & Experience Requirements:
- BS Degree in any engineering discipline and MS Degree in any engineering discipline + 15 years of related experienceORPhD Degree in any engineering discipline + 9 years of related experience
• Nuclear Surety is a • Cyber Security is a Clearance Requirements: This position requires a DoD Security Clearance
Physical Requirements: Sedentary Work
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Wartime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation please click email@example.com and provide your name and contact information.