ManTech Sr. Electrical Engineer in Hill AFB, Utah
Secure our Nation, Ignite your Future
Secure our Nation, Ignite your Future
ManTech is currently seeking experienced professionals for the Air Force Nuclear Weapons Center at Hill Air Force Base-Ogden, Utah. This will be supporting the Integration Support Contract (ISC) 2.0. Intercontinental Ballistic Missile (ICBM) weapon systems.
As the Employer of Choice in the government services and solutions industry, ManTech seeks like minds who exhibit a sense of service, creativity and dedication. The ManTech family comprises a diverse yet united group of nearly 8,000 talented professionals around the globe, each bringing distinct backgrounds and skill sets to the team. Nearly half of us are veterans.
Senior Electrical Engineer
• Ability to apply problem solving methodologies and principles
• Task leader experience
• Understanding of IT practices and principles associated with asset management
• Leads in planning, evaluating, directing, controlling, analyzing and coordinating complex cross-functional projects.
• Supervises Senior Managers and support personnel.
• Develops and executes complex technical tasks.
• Oversees BSLM and USLM support in complaince with AF managerial and procedural requirements related to IT acquisition and accounts for IT hardware/software assets.
• Interfaces with Government and contractor personnel to manage budgets, projects and/or operations.
• Ensures support contract effectiveness/efficiency by establishing schedules, monitoring progress, and taking corrective action as needed.
• Ensures contractor compliance with IT hardware/software acquisition and inventory management requirements
• Prevents data leakage by monitoring IT hardware/software that has reached obsolescence
• Coordinates with Security Directorate personnel for sanitized IT hardware turn over congruent with Reuse and eWaste processes
• Ensures that chain-of-custody processes for IT assets are maintained
• Communicates and coordinates with IT-Asset-Management-related stakeholders
• Promotes, assists, or leads process improvement efforts
• Supports other CIO-T offices and services ensuring appropriate integration and interoperability of new, updated, or current IT-Asset-Management-related processes, standards, directives, instructions and memorandums
• AS degree in STEM/IT related field
- 15 years experience
• BS degree in STEM/IT-related field
- 12 years of experience
• Masters + 9 years of related experience
shall obtain and maintain certifications as required by current versions of AFMAN17-1303, DoDI 8570.01 -M, and other applicable laws and regulations
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Wartime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation please click email@example.com and provide your name and contact information.