InsideSales.com QA Manager in Lehi, Utah
XANT delivers the industry-leading sales engagement AI platform powered by Real Data™.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR
We are adding to our Quality Engineering teams and we want someone who is able to manage, design, execute and automate test plans in a continuous integration environment.
- Responsible for delivery of high-quality products in the most efficient manner
- Collaborate with dev and product leadership as well as business stakeholders to deliver outcomes.
- Recruit, manage and develop a world-class test engineering team.
- Establish Test Engineering processes within the team
- 10-12 years of experience in software development
- At least 2 years of managing teams in an Agile environment.
- Coach and mentor engineers on the team to further their professional development.
- Set and support a culture of data-informed decision making, with efficient processes and strong transparency.
- Work cross-functionally with product, design, and other engineering managers to plan product and business strategy.
- At least 2 years of hands-on experience with web/API test automation
Perks | Benefits:
- Medical, dental, & vision insurance coverage
- HSA Compatible plans with company match
- Market competitive total compensation package
- Flexible Time Off
- Volunteer time off
- Fun company and team outings because we play just as hard as we work
- Diversity and inclusion programs that promote employee resource
- Employee referral bonuses to encourage the addition of great new people to the team
HOW YOU’LL GROW:
At XANT, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there’s always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at XANT University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives.
Come be a part of our XANT Family in our new home in Lehi, UT !!