Belcan Quality Engineer in Ogden, Utah
Job Number: 295760
Description: A Quality Engineer job in Ogden, UT is currently available through Belcan at one of our key aerospace clients. To be considered for this role, you will have a Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or a related technical discipline, and five plus years of experience inspecting and quality engineering/assurance techniques, procedures, instruments, principles and concepts. Experience with problem solving skills – Six sigma, Lean manufacturing, etc. In this role, you will be responsible for working on a variety of problems of moderate scope and complexity where analysis of the situation or data requires thorough identification of factors and analysis impact. This is a very visible, 12 month contract opportunity with an established company. It is Monday – Friday 8:00 am – 5:00 pm with possible overtime.
Quality Engineer Job duties:
• Develops, modifies, applies and maintains quality standards and evaluation methods for products and processes.
• Provides moderately complex statistical information for quality improvement by determining and applying testing methods and criteria.
• Coordinates and guides technical evaluations, analysis, and related data acquisition processes to ensure division quality objectives are achieved.
• Blueprint reading, GTD knowledge, PPAP preferred, strong computer skills.
• ASQ Certified preferred but not required.
• Bachelor Degree in Engineering or a related technical discipline.
• Five years of experience inspecting and quality engineering/assurance techniques, procedures, instruments, principles and concepts.
• Ability to effectively apply continuous improvement principles and techniques to quality and manufacturing functions
• Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
If you are interested in this Quality Engineer job in Ogden, UT please apply via the “apply now” link provided. Belcan is a leading provider of qualified personnel to many of the world's most respected enterprises. We offer excellent opportunities for contract/temporary, temp-to-hire, and direct assignments in the engineering, IT, and professional fields. We are the employer of choice for thousands worldwide. Our overriding goal is to provide quality staffing solutions that help people, organizations, and communities succeed. Belcan is a team-driven Equal Opportunity Employer committed to workforce diversity. For more information, please visit our website at http://www.belcan.com.
Location: Ogden , UT
Minimum Experience (yrs):
Required Education: Bachelor (BA, BS...)
Return to search results Email this job to a friend
If you have previously registered with us, pleaseLog into apply for this position.
*Logged in members may also add jobs to their job cart