Northrop Grumman GBSD Staff Systems Test Engineer in Roy, Utah
Embark on a career putting innovative, reliable, and agile products and ideas into orbit, and beyond. Northrop Grumman has opportunities waiting for you that play a vital role in human space exploration, national defense, and scientific discovery, supporting multiple programs across the universe. With us, you'll discover a culture of curiosity and collaboration that will have you Defining Possible from the day you start. Our space systems connect and protect millions of people on earth every day, now and for the future. Explore your future and launch your career today.
Northrop Grumman Space Systems is seeking a Staff System Test Engineer. This position will be located in Roy, UT and will support the Ground Based Strategic Deterrent (GBSD) program. Learn more about the GBSD program here
What You'll Get To Do:
Synthesizes customer contractual needs and requirements into system test solutions that acknowledges technical, schedule and cost constraints. Develops and directs preparation and execution of comprehensive test plans, procedures and schedules for completing systems. Coordinates integrated testing activities. Reviews and evaluates test requirements to insure completeness of test program. Performs technical analysis of complete systems and prepares comprehensive system level evaluations.
As a full-time employee of Northrop Grumman Space Systems, you are eligible for our robust benefits package including:
• Medical, Dental & Vision coverage
• Educational Assistance
• Life Insurance
• Employee Assistance Programs & Work/Life Solutions
• Paid Time Off
• Health & Wellness Resources
• Employee Discounts
This position's standard work schedule is a 9/80. The 9/80 schedule allows employees who work a nine-hour day Monday through Thursday to take every other Friday off.
You'll Bring These Qualifications:
• Minimum of a Bachelor of Science in Electronic Engineering, Physics, Mathematics, or related technical degree
• Minimum of 14 years of relevant experience with a Bachelors in Science; 12 years with Masters; 9 years with PhD
• Active DoD Top Secret Clearance must be held and maintained. U.S. Citizenship is required.
• Experience with Access Control Systems
• Experience with Physical Security Sensor Systems
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
• In-scope Top Secret Clearance (granted within the last 6 years)
• Knowledge of DoDAF and SysML
• Agile methodologies experience
• Working knowledge of test automation principles or prior implementation experience
• Knowledge of CAMEO and/or MBSE principals
• Ability to operate in a large, fast pace Integration and Test environment
• Excellent oral and written communication skills. Candidate will be required to prepare presentations and brief leadership
• Prior experience or knowledge of system integration and test principles including software, hardware and document configuration management best practices
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Job Category : Engineering